FACES was developed to support and assist qualified licensed Family Child Care providers in achieving desired results for the children and families they serve. We currently have 67 licensed providers that participate in this program serving infants and toddlers. The FACES network has a special focus on the development of the whole child and we are here to help you in these processes.
1. Promote Quality Child Care Practices So That Children Can Reach Their Full Potential.
2. Develop Professional Support Systems For Providers Through Information Sharing
– Professional Growth in Early Childhood Education Through Local Trainings & Workshops
– Access to Provider Workroom
– Access to VOCS Lending Library
– Direct Support from FACES Team That is Trained in Child Development & Support in the Following: